Park Operations/Shuttle Driver
Coast Gravity park hosts a user-friendly shuttle system to access our 13 trails carved through pristine low elevation ocean front forest. We are currently looking to fill a position in our operations crew for the season and hopefully long term. Part-time or full-time positions available.
- Truck checks (making sure trucks and trailers are good to go for the day)
- Sweeping trails at the beginning and end of each day
- Driving shuttle, loading/unloading bikes
- Checking riders in for the day
- Sales of merchandise and passes
- Customer service with riders throughout the day
- Assisting in any first aid incidents
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with clean driving record
- Minimum level 1 First Aid certification
- Confident mountain biker (ability to sweep all trails on the mountain)
- Excellent communication skills
- Guest service or sales experience an asset
- Basic truck maintenance knowledge an asset (willing to teach the right person)
- Physically fit
- Good team player
Coast Gravity staff thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains and have a passion for what we do. We are looking for a like-minded individual that is highly motivated, willing to take initiative and has exceptional customer service skills. The ideal candidate must be good at multitasking, versatile and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly must be confident in their First Aid abilities. We are looking for a good team player with the ability to work well on their own. Employment at the park offers unique opportunities to grow and be creative. Opportunities for coaching, marketing and sales will be available for the right person.
If you think you would be a good addition to our team, please apply now!