SPECIALIZED ENDURO COMPBOOK YOUR BIKE
The Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
- INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
- ASTONISHINGLY FAST—UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL — Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you'd expect possible from a downhill bruiser. To start, we increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob. Then, to further its efficiency, we re-directed the angle of the chainstay and upper shock linkages for a much more efficient design. The end result? Less bobbing, more speed.
- FAST STARTS WITH FIT — Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- $120 PER DAY RENTAL
- $30 rental insurance optional
Bike Rental Policies
- Bike rentals cannot be taken off-site. Rental bikes must be pre-booked before the day you are riding at CGP. If you do not pre-book, we cannot guarantee a bike will be available.
- You are responsible for your gear.
- No adjustments or manipulations to the bicycle's mechanical parts – Please ask a staff member to do this for you.
- Please park the bike in a manner that is safe for pedestrians and where no damage will occur.
- Please return the bike at the end of the day for a bike check.
- Understand that you are responsible for any damage to the equipment which, at all times, remains the exclusive property of Coast Gravity Park. Insurance coverage can be purchased with your rental for a $30 additional fee. This is optional but highly recommended. Without the insurance and if the equipment is destroyed or damaged beyond repair in the judgement of Coast Gravity Park, the renter agrees to pay Coast Gravity Park the value to replace the equipment.
- Refunds are only available up to midnight 48 hours before your booking, and you can change your booking date until midnight 24 hours before your booking. No refunds or date changes will be given after midnight, 24 hours before your booking date.